Fiji Development Bank is a dynamic and innovative organisation, with a long and proud history in Fiji seeking growth in the markets we operate. Fiji Development Bank has a range of businesses which are divided into core Agriculture & SME, Corporate and Micro loans.
Our staff comprise of a mix of people who are dedicated and trained in their respective jobs. The Bank also has in place a training and development programme for middle level managers to gear them for management positions.
To be part of the Development Banks diverse team, keep checking this section for updates on job vacancies and apply online.
We look forward to receiving application from interested individuals.
To apply for a position at FDB, please fill the following form and submit it to the human resources department.
- Tender Officer & Administration Officer Insurance (Closing 6th April 2018)
- Administration Officer Nadi & Administration Officer Records (Closing 6th April 2018)
FDB is looking for a dynamic individual.
The position will be responsible for coordinating the Bank’s Readiness and Preparatory Support Program for the Green Climate Fund (GCF) Direct Access Accreditation as well as sounding out eligible projects.
Applications must be submitted using the Fiji Development Banks Official application form, which may be obtained from our website: www.fdb.com.fj. Please forward with a brief covering letter stating how you meet the above requirements with a detailed CV to Talent Management Department, Fiji Development Bank, GPO Box 104, Victoria Parade Suva. All applications must be received by no later than 3.00 pm Friday, 30 March 2018.
The Fiji Development Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- External Vacancy – Manager Relationship and Sales – Ba (Closed)
- External Vacancy – Security Clearance Officer (Closed)
- External Vacancy – RSO Regional Office Northern (Closed)
- External Vacancy – RSO Bua & Suva (Closed)
- External Vacancy – Programmer (Re-advertised) (Closed)
- External Vacancy – Asset Management Officer AMU (Closed)
- External Vacancy – Recovery Officer (Closed)