Eco-tourism and Village Tourism Loans
Eco-tourism and Village Tourism loans are available for the following purposes:
- Development of site
- Construction of accommodation, lodge and other related facilities
- Land & water tourist related facilities
- Financing of marketing cost, e.g. brochures, internet/computers.
- Infrastructure construction- contractual work on maintenance of roads, drains, etc.
- Working Capital- to provide assistance with working capital need for the operation/establishment of eligible enterprises not to exceed more than 30 percent of the proposed loan
The above would include acquisition of fixed assets like purchase of land, buildings, machinery and equipment for existing or establishment of such businesses.
• Maximum loan amount of $65000 per application excluding the SCARF component.
• Minimum equity of 10% subject to viability.
• Competitive interest rates
• Terms available to suit your business cycle
• Reasonable fees & charges
• Reduced administrative requirements
• Normal FDB screening for credit assessment applies.
How do I apply?
We are always ready to help you get started on your application so please do visit an FDB Branch nearest to you and speak to any of our Relationship & Sales Officers OR you can also enquire about this product online or download application forms.
Where to Apply
Our branches are located in: Suva (Tel: 3314866); Sigatoka (Tel: 6500122); Nadi (Tel: 6701900); Lautoka (Tel: 6660639); Ba (Tel: 6674211); Rakiraki (Tel: 6694088); Nausori (Tel: 3477277); Savusavu (Tel: 8850055); Seaqaqa (Tel: 8860166); Labasa (Tel: 8811944); Nabouwalu (Tel: 8280400); Taveuni (Tel: 8880084);