Export Credit Facility
The Export Credit facility is an initiative of the Ministry of Industry Trade & Tourism (MITT) and the Fiji Development Bank to boost export sector in Fiji. The facility provides working capital needs for exporters in any of the eligible sectors (Agro business, Forestry, Marine Products, Mineral Water, ICT, & Audio Visual) that facilitate the export process and customers will have access for the purchase of equipment and expenses related to exports. Financing is also available for both tangible and intangible assets in the ICT and Audio Visual sectors. Note:
- Intangible assets refer to those that provide/facilitate an enabling environment in the production of a movie or documentary product for export. Examples of these refer to copyrights, training, local talent and so forth.
- Tangible or physical assets generally refer to the various type of specialized equipment used in this sector.
• Maximum term is up to 1 year.
• Nil equity required.
• Interest rate of 4% per annum
• Maximum amount of $500,000 per export
• One repayment only taken from the export proceeds.
• Reasonable fees and charges apply.
How do I apply?
We are always ready to help you get started on your application so please do visit an FDB Branch nearest to you and speak to any of our Relationship & Sales Officers OR you can also enquire about this product online or download application forms.
Where to Apply
Our branches are located in: Suva (Tel: 3314866); Sigatoka (Tel: 6500122); Nadi (Tel: 6701900); Lautoka (Tel: 6660639); Ba (Tel: 6674211); Rakiraki (Tel: 6694088); Nausori (Tel: 3477277); Savusavu (Tel: 8850055); Seaqaqa (Tel: 8860166); Labasa (Tel: 8811944); Nabouwalu (Tel: 8280400); Taveuni (Tel: 8880084);