Root Crops, Ginger, Vegetable & Fruit Farming
Root crop loans are available for Dalo, Cassava, Yam, Kumala, Ginger, Yaqona and Potato. Vegetable farming is available for cabbage, Okra, herbs, long beans, corn, radish etc. Fruit farming options include pineapple, papaya, watermelon, bananas, passion fruit, mangoes, jackfruit, avocado, lemons, star fruit etc. Farmers must demonstrate farming experience appropriate to their project proposal.
- Maximum term is up to 15 years.
- Minimum equity of 10% subject to viability.
- Competitive interest rates
- Terms available to suit your business cycle
- Reasonable fees & charges
- Reduced administrative requirements
- Normal FDB screening for credit assessment applies.
How do I apply?
We are always ready to help you get started on your application so please do visit an FDB Branch nearest to you and speak to any of our Relationship & Sales Officers OR you can also enquire about this product online or download application forms.
Where to Apply
Our branches are located in: Suva (Tel: 3314866); Sigatoka (Tel: 6500122); Nadi (Tel: 6701900); Lautoka (Tel: 6660639); Ba (Tel: 6674211); Rakiraki (Tel: 6694088); Nausori (Tel: 3477277); Savusavu (Tel: 8850055); Seaqaqa (Tel: 8860166); Labasa (Tel: 8811944); Nabouwalu (Tel: 8280400); Taveuni (Tel: 8880084);