Small & Medium Business Loans
SME stands for Small & Medium Enterprises. By definition, a Small enterprise generates up to $100,000 in annual sales and employs up to 20 people; and a Medium enterprise generates $100,000 in sales up to $500,000 annually and employs 21 – 50 people. At FDB, our SME loans range from as little as $1,000 to $500,000.
Our SME facility is specifically designed for the small and medium enterprises interested in starting or expanding his/her business. SME loans are available for Business Purchase or Establishment, Contractual Transport or Plant Operations in the following sub sectors:
a. Transport – taxis, hire cars, trucks, marine vessels, minibuses, etc.
b. Distribution – delivery, storage etc.
c. Wholesale/Retail – for purchase of fixed assets and or initial working capital requirements.
- Repair Shops, Fuel Stations, Wreckers, etc.
- Fast Food Services, Restaurants, etc.
- Tourism: Accommodation, Resorts, Tours, Eco tourism projects etc.
- Accountancy, Dentistry, Law, Medicine, etc.
- Loan amount of up to $500,000
- Equity contribution ranges from 20 – 35%
- Competitive interest rates
- Terms available to suit your business cycle
- Reasonable fees & charges
- Reduced administrative requirements
- Normal FDB screening for credit assessment applies.
How do I apply?
We are always ready to help you get started on your application so please do visit an FDB Branch nearest to you and speak to any of our Relationship & Sales Officers OR you can also enquire about this product online or download application forms.
Where to Apply
Our branches are located in: Suva (Tel: 3314866); Sigatoka (Tel: 6500122); Nadi (Tel: 6701900); Lautoka (Tel: 6660639); Ba (Tel: 6674211); Rakiraki (Tel: 6694088); Nausori (Tel: 3477277); Savusavu (Tel: 8850055); Seaqaqa (Tel: 8860166); Labasa (Tel: 8811944); Nabouwalu (Tel: 8280400); Taveuni (Tel: 8880084);