Flexible loan term of up to 3 years depending on purpose of loan.
Loans from $1,000 to $5,000.
Interest Rate of 12.00% per annum.
A standard loan approval fee of $50.00 applies.
Minimum equity of 10.00% subsidized by the Government.
Normal FDB screening for credit assessment applies.
The FDB Loan for Women Entrepreneurs is specifically designed for Women Entrepreneurs with registered MSME businesses in operation for a minimum of six (6) months who require working capital or need to expand their existing business.
This loan facility is specially designed for the expansion of existing business or for working capital needs.
1. Women MSMEs’s who have been in operation and have a registered business for more than 6 months.
2. Ownership – women owned or joint ventures with at least 50% local women shareholding.
3. ALL applicants within the legal age limits.
1. Birth Certificate.
2. Photo ID: Voter Identification Card/Passport/Driving License/Joint FRCS/FNPF Card.
3. TIN Letter.
4. Business registration certificate/certificate of business license/market master letter.
5. Current utility bills – this would be utility bills for the business.
6. 6 months or more bank statement/M-Paisa or MyCash Business Transaction Statement.
Security will be required in the form of a customer undertaking by the applicant through the “Online Application form”.
Nil Application and security documentation fees. However, a standard approval fee of $50.00 will be debited to your loan account. Other fees and charges apply as per our fees and charges schedule.