The Fiji Development Bank (FDB) has been in existence for more than 50 years and remains Fiji’s only national development financial institution to this date.
The award-winning Bank is also the first development bank in the South Pacific to be accredited to the Green Climate Fund, the world’s largest climate fund, as a Direct (National) Access Entity.
The bank is a member of the Association of Developing Financial Institutions in the Pacific (ADFIP) and the Association of Developing Financial Institutions in Asia and Pacific (ADFIAP).
The Bank also work closely with key government stakeholders and ministries.
- Association of Banks in Fiji (ABIF)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Association of Development Financing Institutions in Asia and the Pacific (ADFIAP)
- Association of Development Financing Institutions in the Pacific (ADFIP)
- Bureau of Statistics
- EXIM Bank
- Fiji Department of Energy
- Fiji Ministry of Education
- Fiji Government
- Fiji Visitors Bureau
- Fiji Mineral Resources Department
- Green Climate Fund
- ITaukei land Trust Board
- Investment Fiji
- Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC)
- Ministry of Agricutlure
- Ministry of iTaukei Affairs
- Ministry of Lands and Mineral Resources
- National Development Bank of PNG
- Reserve Bank of Fiji
Read more about FDB’s accreditation: Green Banking