Fiji Development Bank is a dynamic and innovative organisation, with a long and proud history in Fiji seeking growth in the markets we operate. Fiji Development Bank has a range of businesses which are divided into core Agriculture & SME, Corporate and Micro loans.
Our staff comprise of a mix of people who are dedicated and trained in their respective jobs. The Bank also has in place a training and development programme for middle level managers to gear them for management positions.
To be part of the Development Banks diverse team, keep checking this section for updates on job vacancies and apply online.
We look forward to receiving application from interested individuals.
To apply for a position at FDB, please fill the following form and submit it to the human resources department.
- Chief Executive Officer – Head Office – Closing Date 21 October 2019 – Please download advertisement copy here. Note interested candidates are to contact KPMG direct as per advertisement.
- Green Banking Co-ordinator – Head Office – Closing Date 18 October 2019.
- Relationship & Sales Officer – Ba Branch – Closing Date 11 October 2019.
- Asset Management Consultant – Please download advertisement copy here. Note interested candidates are to contact KPMG direct as per advertisement.
- External Vacancy – Manager Relationship and Sales – Ba (Closed)
- External Vacancy – Security Clearance Officer (Closed)
- External Vacancy – RSO Regional Office Northern (Closed)
- External Vacancy – RSO Bua & Suva (Closed)
- External Vacancy – Programmer (Re-advertised) (Closed)
- External Vacancy – Asset Management Officer AMU (Closed)
- External Vacancy – Recovery Officer (Closed)