Forestry & logging loans are available for forest based projects for the following purposes: building construction and purchase, plant and equipment, utilities and van (new), trucks (new) and used vehicles, working capital.
- Maximum term is between 3-15 years.
- Shall not exceed $162,500 per applicant excluding SCARF component
Minimum equity of 10% subject to viability.
• Competitive interest rates
• Terms available to suit your business cycle
• Reasonable fees & charges
• Reduced administrative requirements
• Normal FDB screening for credit assessment applies.
How do I apply?
We are always ready to help you get started on your application so please do visit an FDB Branch nearest to you and speak to any of our Relationship & Sales Officers OR you can also enquire about this product online or download application forms.
*This Facility is currently suspended.
Where to Apply
Our branches are located in: Suva (Tel: 3314866); Sigatoka (Tel: 6500122); Nadi (Tel: 6701900); Lautoka (Tel: 6660639); Ba (Tel: 6674211); Rakiraki (Tel: 6694088); Nausori (Tel: 3477277); Savusavu (Tel: 8850055); Seaqaqa (Tel: 8860166); Labasa (Tel: 8811944); Nabouwalu (Tel: 8280400); Taveuni (Tel: 8880084);