APPLICATION NOW CLOSES ON 27 OCTOBER 2017
RE-ADVERTISED RESEARCH OFFICER (X4)
Fiji Development Bank is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of Research Officer. The positions are based in our Head, Suva and reports directly to Team Leader Planning Unit.
Brief summary of duties:
- Prepares, timely and high quality research (Business, Market and Social) and policy papers which will be used in revising/introducing new policy and procedures guidelines for the bank’s lending operations.
- Prepares the Annual Strategic Plan. Monitors and evaluates the performance against the Strategic Plan Targets.
- Prepares feasibility studies on new business development/projects for expansion of the banks’ lending into new lending areas.
- Contributes, recommends and initiate, strategies and action plans as well as propose changes to current strategic and business plans, policies and procedures.
- Prepares and publish the Annual Report.
- Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates the Marketing Plan inclusive of market surveys of the Bank to ensure its success.
- Source promotional materials such as marketing brochures and other publicity material/merchandize in line with the Marketing Plan.
- Promotes and launch new products.
- Identify and coordinates media advertising strategies for the target market.
Refer to External Vacancy – Research Officer (Revised) for more details.
Applications must be submitted using the Fiji Development Banks Official application form, which may be obtained from our website: www.fdb.com.fj. Please forward with a brief covering letter stating how you meet the above requirements with a detailed CV to: The Human Resources Department, Fiji Development Bank, GPO Box 104, Victoria Parade Suva. All applications must be received by no later than 3.00 pm Friday, 27th October 2017. Note: Those that have applied earlier need not re-apply.
The Fiji Development Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer