Fiji Development Bank (FDB) Loan for Women Entrepreneurs
The Fiji Development Bank (FDB) Loan for Women Entrepreneurs is specifically designed for Women Entrepreneurs with registered MSME businesses in operation for 3 months or more, who require working capital or need to expand their existing business.
- Loan Features
- Maximum Loan Amount
Flexible loan term of up to 3 years depending on purpose of loan.
Loans from $1,000 to $5,000.
Interest Rate of 12.00% per annum.
A standard loan approval fee of $50.00 applies.
Minimum equity of 10.00% subsidized by the Government.
Normal FDB screening for credit assessment applies.
Minimum Loan of $1,000.00
Maximum loan of up to $5,000.00
The FDB Loan for Women Entrepreneurs is specifically designed for Women Entrepreneurs with registered MSME businesses in operation for 3 months or more who require working capital or need to expand their existing business.
The loan facility also has a Parametric Insurance cover with Tower Insurance.
This loan facility is specially designed for the expansion of existing business or for working capital needs.
1. Women-led registered business in operation for 3 months or more.
2. Ownership – women owned or joint ventures with at least 50% local women shareholding.
3. ALL applicants within the legal age limits.
1. Birth Certificate.
2. Photo ID: Voter Identification Card/Passport/Driving License/Joint FRCS/FNPF Card.
3. TIN Letter.
4. Business registration certificate/certificate of business license/market master letter/Letters from SPBD, Ministry of Women, Provincial Councils and Women Entrepreneurs Council (WEBC).
5. Current utility bills – these would be utility bills for the business/tenancy agreement.
6. 3 months or more bank statement/M-Paisa or MyCash Business Transaction Statement.
Security will be required in the form of a customer undertaking by the applicant through the “Online Application form”.
Nil Application and security documentation fees. However, a standard approval fee of $50.00 will be debited to your loan account. Other fees and charges apply as per our fees and charges schedule.