Loan Term of 5 years to suit your loan purpose.
Interest Rate of 3.99% per annum.
No application fees.
Equity from minimum of 20% to 35% depending on purpose of loan.
Normal FDB screening for credit assessment applies.
The “Small and Medium Enterprise Sustainability Package” is specifically designed for existing Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) who have an annual turnover/total assets between $50,000 to $1,250,000 and has been in operation for more than 2 years. The SME Sustainability Package is targeted to assist these existing businesses to further grow their business as the economy recovers from the pandemic. Loans can be obtained under this facility for the expansion, refurbishment, maintenance.
This loan facility is specially designed for the expansion, refurbishment, maintenance of existing SMEs. The financial solution is aimed at providing stability to operating SMEs to further grow their businesses.
1. Existing Small and Medium Enterprises that have been in operation for a minimum of 2 years.
2. Ownership – locally owned or joint ventures with at least 51% local shareholding.
3. ALL applicants within the legal age limits.
4. Open to all types of land leases excluding Class J.
1. Past 12 months bank account statement for transactional account.
2. Financials for past 2 years (2020 & 2021) or financial for 1 year (2021) as long as business has been in existence for the past 2 years.
3. 2022 Financial Projections with assumptions.
4. Joint FRCS/FNPF card confirming the tax identification number.
5. Birth Certificate.
6. Company Registration Certificate.
7. Current FRCS Tax Compliance Certificate.
8. Evidence of Equity.
9. Securities required in the form of fixed assets to be financed or collateral security to back up loan.
10. Background/Company Profile/Shareholder Structure.
11. Satisfy all regulatory conditions of business registration.
12. Where applicable: • Right of Land Use/ Building use – Copy of Registered title or current lease over land or Tenancy Agreement. • Copy of Building Plans and specifications for building construction. • Construction contract – An executed fixed price contract for the work to be undertaken. • For vehicle purchase – LTA Certificate of Road Worthiness. • 3 quotations for purchase of fixed assets or stock. • Contractual Agreement. • For Taxi operators – A Taxi permit and a Taxi base. • For Hire Car Operators – a Hire plate licence.
Securities will be required in the form of fixed assets to be financed or collateral security to back up the loan. You will be required to upload land lease document or documents for other forms of security on the portal .
Nil Application fees. Other fees and charges apply as per our fees and charges schedule.