Sugar Cane Farming
Sugar cane loans are available to provide financial assistance to all (existing, new entrance and below average producers) Sugar Cane Farmers, within loan eligibility for Land Development, Land Purchase, Construction of Farm House, Farm Vehicles, Machinery, Equipment, Implements, and Working capital.
- Equity contribution depends on case by case basis.
- Maximum loan term of up to 12 years.
- Competitive interest rates
- Terms available to suit your business cycle
- Reasonable fees & charges
- Reduced administrative requirements
- Normal FDB screening for credit assessment applies.
How do I apply?
We are always ready to help you get started on your application so please do visit an FDB Branch nearest to you and speak to any of our Relationship & Sales Officers OR you can also enquire about this product online or download application forms.
Where to Apply
Our branches are located in: Suva (Tel: 3314866); Sigatoka (Tel: 6500122); Nadi (Tel: 6701900); Lautoka (Tel: 6660639); Ba (Tel: 6674211); Rakiraki (Tel: 6694088); Nausori (Tel: 3477277); Savusavu (Tel: 8850055); Seaqaqa (Tel: 8860166); Labasa (Tel: 8811944); Nabouwalu (Tel: 8280400); Taveuni (Tel: 8880084);