Awards in the Developing SMEs category include: Agriculture, Wholesale/Retail, Tourism, Professional Business Services and Manufacturing.
• demonstrates innovative traits or business methods;
• shows evidence of success as measured by sales and profits;
• demonstrates acceptable banking habits and savings trend;
• demonstrates efficient book keeping attributes;
• exhibits business potential for long-term success, and
• demonstrates Environmental awareness and a commitment to the community.
• evidence of a unique approach, product, or service resulting in a strategic advantage in the marketplace;
• evidence of strong financial performance and business growth within the competitive marketplace in which they operate;
• evidence of acceptable banking habits and savings trend;
• evidence of efficient book keeping attributes;
• a sound business plan and sales and marketing strategy;
• environmental awareness and a commitment to the community, and
• strong leadership and management with the ability to drive the business forward.