Do you need information on loan? Contact Us
SME stands for Small & Medium Enterprises. By definition, a Small enterprise generates up to $100,000 in annual sales and employs up to 20 people; and a Medium enterprise generates $100,000 in sales up to $500,000 annually and employs 21 – 50 people. At FDB, our SME loans range from as little as $1,000 to $500,000.
- Loan amount of up to $500,000
- Equity contribution ranges from 20 – 35%
- Competitive interest rates
- Terms available to suit your business cycle
- Reasonable fees & charges
- Reduced administrative requirements
- Normal FDB screening for credit assessment applies.